I hate cleaning. Hate.
But, since it’s a necessary evil, I try to find ways to make it less painful. One way I have found to do this is to clean in spurts. This spreads the pain out over time.
Here’s 20 things you can clean in 10 minutes or less:
- Load the dishwasher.
- Empty the dishwasher.
- Wipe down all the kitchen counters.
- Sweep the floors.
- Clean the bathtub.
- Clean the toilet.
- Wipe down all the mirrors.
- Vacuum a room.
- Dust a room.
- Put away a load of laundry.
- Remove clutter from one room.
- File your mail.
- Take all the trash out.
- Get the trash out of your second home (your car).
- Clean out the fridge.
- Clean out your pantry (seriously, when did you last do this?)
- Clear off bathroom counters.
- Sweep the walkway.
- Put all kid stuff in their rooms.
There, see? Here’s 20 quick things you can do to try and keep ahead of the mess in your house.
If you had 20 minutes, what would you clean? And let’s suppose you *had* to clean, instead of doing something fun, like checking Facebook or reading a book.
As always, leave it in the comments.